1. Our corporate identity
When orders are placed with our Online Shop, a contract is concluded with:
Ottelmannshäuser Strasse 1
97631 Bad Königshofen
Tel. +49 (0)9761 - 3962 - 0
Fax +49 (0)9761 - 3962 - 22
General Manager: Michael Ress
Trade Register: Amtsgericht Schweinfurt HRB 4790
Turnover tax ID No.: DE 145170900
2. Ordering procedure, conclusion of a contract
Your order represents a binding offer for us to conclude a contract with you. We can accept this offer by sending you an order confirmation by e-mail within 24 hours of your order having been received. A contract is concluded when this order confirmation is sent to you.
If you wish to send us an order, please proceed as follows:
1. Where the article is listed you will find its description and details of the available versions. Decide on the quantity of the article that you need and the version.
2. Click on “add to bag” in order to transfer the article to the shopping cart.
3. You will then see a confirmation that the article has been moved successfully to the shopping cart.
4. Repeat this procedure for any other articles you wish to order.
5. To complete the purchasing process, go to the shopping cart (the symbol is at the top right of the screen).
6. The shopping cart contains a list of the articles you have selected. If necessary, you can alter the details in the shopping cart. If they are correct, follow the link to the checkout point.
7. If you are a first-time customer, you must register with us. Please complete and send off the registration form.
8. You will receive confirmation by e-mail that your registration was successful. The e-mail contains the details you have submitted so that you can check that they are correct.
9. You can now follow the link to the shopping cart and then to the checkout point.
10. Confirm the delivery address for your order here, and also the address to which the invoice must be sent (or change the entries if they are not correct).
11. The next step is for you to choose one of the four possible methods of payment (cash in advance, instant bank transfer (Sofortüberweisung), paypal or credit card) and enter the details we need on the form that will then appear.
12. A summary of the order then follows; after confirming that you accept our general business conditions and that you have read the withdrawal policy, you can upload your order by clicking the button Place Order.
When we receive your order, we will send you confirmation of receipt that also serves as order confirmation by e-mail to indicate that the contract between us has been concluded.
If you discover any incorrect entries, navigate through the browser in reverse until you reach the entry you wish to alter, or terminate the order process and start it again.
3. Entitlement to revoke the contract
The following right to cancel applies for consumers only:
You can revoke the contract you have concluded either in writing (e.g. by letter, fax or e-mail) within 14 days without having to state any reason but also, if you receive the article before this deadline has elapsed, by returning the article. The revocation period begins when you receive this statement of your rights in writing, but not before the goods (or the first part-delivery in the case of successive deliveries of identical articles) have reached the recipient, nor before we have complied with our information liabilities in accordance with Article 246 § 2 (German Civil Code) in conjunction with § 1 Par. 1 and 2 EGBGB and with our liabilities in accordance with § 312g Par. 1 Sentence 1 BGB in conjunction with Article 246 § 3 EGBGB. The revocation deadline is considered as having been complied with if the revocation statement is sent or the article returned in good time. Revocation is to be addressed by following Cancellation Form.
If you wish to cancel the agreement, please complete this form and return it to us.
Ottelmannshäuser Strasse 1
D - 97631 Bad Königshofen
by Fax: +49 (0)9761 - 3962 – 22
by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I/we (*) hereby cancel the agreement concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/of the following services (*)
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
Signature of consumer(s) (only for notification by paper copy)
(*)cross out items that do not apply.
Consequences of revoking the contract
If the contract has been validly revoked, the services rendered by each party to the other are to be returned and any accruing benefits (e.g. interest) reimbursed. If you are unable either completely or partly to return the service rendered to you or the accruing benefits (e.g. from use thereof), or can do so only in a deteriorated condition, you must reimburse us for the corresponding loss of value. If articles have deteriorated or benefits have been derived from them, you are only required to make good the loss of value to the extent that use or deterioration of the article went beyond the testing of its properties or functions. ‘Testing of its properties or functions’ is understood as testing and trying out of the article such as would have been possible and customary at a retail outlet. Articles suitable for return as parcels are to be returned at our risk. You must bear the regular cost of returning the article if it is in accordance with the article that was ordered and if the price of the article to be returned does not exceed 40 Euros or, if it is in excess of this sum, if you have not rendered payment or a contractually agreed part-payment by the time you revoke the contract. In all other circumstances, you incur no charge for returning the article. Articles not suitable for return as parcels will be collected from your address. Payment reimbursement liabilities must be complied with within 30 days. This period begins for you when you send us your revocation statement or the article; it begins for us when one of these is received. lected from your address. Payment reimbursement liabilities must be complied with within 30 days. This period begins for you when you send us your revocation statement or the article; it begins for us when one of these is received.
End of information regarding revocation of contract
If you are engaged in business in the sense understood by § 14 of the German Civil Code (BGB) and conclude the contract as part of your business or self-employed activity, you have no revocation entitlement.
4. Retaining a record of the text of the contract
We memorise your order and the order data that you have entered, and send you a confirmation of receipt by e-mail, followed by an order confirmation containing the complete order data. You can also print out the order and our general business conditions before you send us the order. In addition, you can access the orders you have placed at any time by way of your customer account.
5. Customer Service
If you have any questions or complaints, you can reach us by telephone Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on: +49 (0)9761 - 3962 - 0 or by email: email@example.com.
As online retailer we (firstname.lastname@example.org) are obliged, to inform you about the existing online dispute regulation (OS) oft he EU Commission wich can be contacted by the following e-mail address: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.